So I think that they switched Owen at the hospital and my
real son who sleeps is out there well, sleeping. Yes I know this
impostor Owen looks like me and some even say he acts like me, (for the record I
don't agree but psychologically speaking, it is very possible for the
captee to take on some of the captors personality traits which could explain what has happened here). You see, I don't need a DNA test to know that this child
couldn't be mine. A child of mine would
sleep because that's what people in my family do...they sleep. My Mom was a champion sleeper. We use to joke that she could easily sleep through a world war. I use to be able to sleep, before children. I still can nap like the dead though. Even my brother could sleep into the afternoon hours without a second thought. You see what I'm saying? Any human being who
regularly awakes between 5:30 am and 6:30 am
every single day no matter what time he goes to bed, simply could NOT be from my genes. It's impossible genetically.
This mom is tired. Take some pity on me imposter son of mine and let me sleep until 7:30 am...for once
No comments:
Post a Comment