Bob Saget, Bob Saget, Bob Saget, Bob Saget, Bob Saget, Bob Saget, Bob Saget Bob Saget, Bob Saget, Bob Saget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are offended bad language then do not read any further 'cuz its gonna get nasty up in here.
I'm so effing pissed off right now I cannot see straight. My summer online class has started (I'm taking Philosophy) and as I was perusing the online study area, I discovered that the instructor listed a different edition to the text we are using than what the bookstore had listed for the class. In other words, I have the wrong GD edition. Now normally (insert sarcastic tone) this would NOT be a problem with the instructor, using the later edition, especially since the GD bookstore listed said edition as required but apparently it IS a problem this time.
Of course it is. OF.EFFING.COURSE.IT.IS.
It seems that the 5 th edition (I have the 4th) has some new changes to it. Now I don't know much about Philosophy, (OK so I don't know anything about Philosophy), but just how many significant philosophical changes could one text written by the same friggen author have?
So what's the bottom line? Well, I now am the proud (insert very sarcastic tone here) owner of The Roots of Wisdom, 4th edition which was purchased online used, which cannot be returned (of course it can't) and now I will end up spending $100 on a GD MFing text that I have to buy from the school bookstore. I don't have the luxury of ordering it cheaper online because we're already in a very short semester and by the time it came, I'd be 6 chapters behind in reading. Thank God I have that money tree in the back yard next to the pool house which is next to the private apartments that the maid and nanny live in full time!
Oh happy fucking day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment