So not only did I manage to lose 7lbs last week, I also was able to NOT eat the pizza that was left in my fridge last night and still there this morning (I was hoping that DH would have eaten it after he got home from work, but he didn't). I'm proud of myself because one of my weaknesses is pizza. Had it been Buddy's, I'd have put it away in seconds flat BUT still, I resisted even though it was Little Caesars. Not only did I resist the pizza, I also resisted buy the cute ass Coach IPOD holder that I found on clearance (that one required a call to my sponsor. Of course that bitch talked me out of it because she was jealous I not only had an IPOD but also because I found a Coach IPOD holder. I'm sure of this. BTW, Hi Cindy!)

So now I'm left with an empty belly and a naked IPOD.
Life's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment