Those who know me know that I have an addiction to 3 major things.
1. Designer purses
2. Tim Horton's coffee
3. Perfume/cologne
What I LOVE about fragrance is that I can associate memories with the scents. For instance, when I was pregnant with my oldest beastie, I wore Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar body spray daily. If I wear/smell that now (only the body spray, it doesn't work with the lotion) I immediately flash back to that time (specifically sitting at the information booth and Laurel Park Mall where I worked part time at Christmas while pregnant) and it's such a cool feeling. Another example is when we went to Disney last December, I wore Pink Sugar the whole time. When I put that on now, I flash back to those memories. When I smell White Shoulders, I think of my mom getting ready for work because that's the ONLY scent she wore and she'd spray it on just before getting dressed. So in essence, the memory that flashes is her in her bra and suit skirt getting ready in her bathroom.
She'd be soooo thrilled at that memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment