Me: Yes it does. Do you know who McCain/Palin are?
Flying Monkey Uno: yes, it's the guy who wants to be president and lady who wants to be Mrs. president.
Me: It's actually vice president but you're right. Do you know who Obama/Biden are?
Flying Monkey Uno: Yes, he's the other guy that wants to be president. Joey from the bus says we can't afford Obama to be president. He says that Obama takes babies and throws them in the garbage.
Me: Uh, Obama doesn't throw babies in the garbage. Joey's only repeating what his ignorant parents have said in front of him.
Flying Monkey Uno: What does ignorant mean?
Me: It means "stupid".
Flying Monkey Uno: but we're not supposed to say stupid Mom.
Me: I know Monkey, that's why I said ignorant.
Flying Monkey Uno: Can I say ignorant?
Me: only if it's to Joey.
2 comments:
WhoTF talks to their first grader about "throwing babies in the trash" no matter what the context? Joey's parents are f'ing tools.
This whole conversation cracks me up though. LOL
*Shaking my head*
Unbelievable.
Post a Comment