Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'd be sooo famous....and rich....and snot free.

Remember the American Inventor reality TV show? Yah, too bad it isn't on anymore. I have an invention that would rock the house.



How many of us have had some serious sinus issues so much so that we sat on the couch with a head that weighed 123 lbs. and a Puffs Plus tissue rammed up a nostril trying to stop the flow of snot from running out of your nose and all over your GAP sweatshirt?

I have the solution.

It's called The Snot Sopper-Upper. It's made from a special material that when it comes in contact with something liquid, it SUCKS it up faster than you can say "god bless you!". You take the Snot Sopper-Upper and ram it up one nostril. The material wicks alllllll the snot outta your sinus cavity and Viola! You're totally clear in one nostril! Repeat on other side and you'll be naming your next born after me. It's machine washable and comes in 3 fashion colors.
See me this friday night on QVC.

No comments: