To whom it may concern,
Just a note to let you know that I think your store is shit. Despite the fact that you spent in excess of a million dollars building a new store down the street from the nasty ass ghetto store that I boycotted on more than one occasion, you still have a shit store albeit a new one.
Your cashiers are DUMB and have nasty dispositions. Just a suggestion but when the customer brings a bag with them to the store, it's meant for the groceries that she's buying to go IN the fucking bag, not in a plastic bag to be handed to the customer to put into the recyclable bag. What is the point of the customer bringing the bag in the 1st place?
Your produce is shit as well. I see why you have such LOW prices. It's pretty obvious that you buy the rotten produce that's left over at the end of the trading day from the produce middle man and pass along the shit to the customer. But hey, you do offer the best prices on black banana's that I've seen around. Kudo's to you for that.
Eat someone else's baby Walmart. I'm going back to Super Target even though they're more expensive, the help there is actually thankful to have jobs and it reflects in their attitudes.
Sincerely,
One Pissed Off Witch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And EVERY Walmart is like that. I hate them.
Walmart has the worst produce ever! I've now found chi ken is almost 50% cheaper at HEB so I shop there now.
LMFAO!
I fucking despise Wal Mart. Such a nasty, nasty,disgusting store.
That sucks that your Walmart is so bad but don't assume all Walmarts are that bad. I have several Walmarts near me that have wonderful produce, great cashiers and is a economic place to shop.
Maybe the cashiers are horrible because you are such a bitch? I'm sure that Walmart will not be sad to lose you as a customer. You take your pissy attitude to Target.
Great for you Anon, that you have such great Walmarts. I would like to concur with the blogger on bringing your own bags. Twice I brought my own bags to Walmart and twice the cashier looked at me like she didn't know what she should do with them. When I told her to put my groceries in them, she told me I would have to do it. Well, NOT MY JOB.
We will be doing our shopping at Target (don't have Super) and the local grocery store where people treat you with a little bit of respect. I will take that over saving money, anyday. I feel so dirty shopping at Walmart these last few times. And not a good kind of dirty.
OOOOOHHHH, I heart anon comments meant to slam me!! You're right anon, I AM a bitch!
Post a Comment