Friday, December 5, 2008

More screetching from the front lines.......

*Work SUCKED yesterday. S-U-C-K-E-D. I can't go into it further because there are eyes everywhere. I'm so not getting fired because I bitched on a blog...KWIM?


*I'm gonna kill my AH (ha! figure that one out) because he keeps letting the flying monkeys play with G.D play dough in part duex's room. That shit is
E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. I'm sick and GD tired of cleaning it up so I refuse to do it anymore. I told AH, either you clean that shit up or I throw all the shit out and blame YOU when the beasts cry. BAM!


*I'm exhausted and too tired to do anything about it. That's pretty sad.



*I've still got effing bronchitis. I'm so beyond done with this. I'm already on antibiotics. I honestly hate working in a hospital. You take home EVERYTHING.

*I'm sooooo done with volunteering to work the effing PTA shit. I signed up to work the book fair. I didn't want to but there wasn't but one lady signed up so I felt bad (mistake #1). That was at least 2.5 weeks prior to the event. Did I get a phone call?? No. Did I leave my phone number on the sign up sheet? Yes. So the event day comes and I feel like shit (see above bronchitis gripe) but I'm gonna show because I said I would (mistake #2). I drop Part Duex off at class then go the table and say that I'm here to volunteer. The chick there says, "Hmm, OK. That makes 3 of us then." I said, "I wonder why they'd schedule 3 of us for this thing when there are only two chairs and room for two at the checkout table." The next lady shows up and after I tell her why I'm there she says, "Oh they must not have called you to not come." I said well I'm gonna leave because I don't feel well and you are obviously don't need the extra help.
I'm sick of the lack of communication with these friggen groups. This isn't the 1st time the left hand has no idea what the right is doing. I'm not doing it anymore.

*FYI: doubling up on your anti-depressant only makes you more tired.

*Why do I bother cooking dinner if no one eats it?

*Feet. I wish I could cut mine off. On average, I have to buy new work shoes (read athletic shoes my fav being New Balance) every 3 months. The insides die even though the outside looks new still. It's a fact of life when you work on your feet so I've accepted it. I usually get them at Kohl's because they have the best sales on New Balance. I couldn't find my size in Fred Flintstone width this last time so I bought men's since they're usually wider than women's. Big Mistake. From go my feet killed in those shoes. I lasted 2 weeks and I had to break down and buy another pair of women's this time. Now my feet hurt like a mutha and it doesn't help that we've been busy at work.
My kingdom for a foot massage.

Rant off.

No comments: