Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RIP you big piece of shit





Goodbye you hunk of shit. After you lost suction AGAIN a week after being in the shop, I signed your death certificate. I won't miss you, not even a smidge. In fact, I've replaced you already. Meet my newest baby:



A Simplicity Synchrony in pumpkin.

I'm in love.

4 comments:

webmom30 said...

Blasphemy!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I have that vacuum in pink. Did it take a long time to wear out because we've only had ours for two years and we paid a fortune for it! Great blog, BTW.

The Bad Witch said...

It worked fine for like 2 years then all of a sudden POS! It lost suction repeatedly and after having it in the shop then getting it back and a week later lost it again, I was friggen done!!! GRR! I hope you have better luck, I totally hear you about the money. I can't even think about how much money I've spent on a GD vacuum in only 2 years.

The Bad Witch said...

kinda funny but not but when I took it in the 2nd time to the shop, the guy pointed to the 5, count 'em FIVE Dyson's he had in the back room to be fixed!!!!!!!! I wish I had known that before I bought into the hype. Oh well, live and learn.