Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bad Mom #323

I told Part duex to "stop screwing the pooch" today.

Ugh. That was bad, I know. No hate mail. In my defense, I was holding 4 plastic grocery sac's one handle of which had already snapped (thanks to special ed Fred, that was the sac with all the friggen glass jars in it) and he was screwing the pooch instead of getting out of the damn car. He started laughing after I said it because, well, he's 4 and thinks "pooch" is funny. I did say that "Mommy shouldn't have said that" to him but if I make a bigger deal out of it, he'll sure as shit bust my ass to DH later today.

Dammit. Yet another naughty saying to add to his repertoire of things a 4 year old shouldn't hear much less have in their repertoire.

Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He can always come play with potty-mouth Morrigan!

Anonymous said...

LMAO, I've never even heard that. But I'll add it to my selection.