My DH's boss had his baby a couple months early so I was out today picking up some preemie outfits for them. I came home and was putting everything together when I kept smelling something that smelled like Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. I thought, hmmm....I wonder if these baby clothes smell like shampoo so I smelled them. Nope, not them. So I go about my business.
I still smell that smell. It's driving me mad. It's not a bad smell but I don't have any babies around here so why the hell am I smelling THAT SMELL!!! I start sniffing everything. DH thinks I've gone mad but my OCD is kicking in and I just can't rest until I figure this out.
The Flying Monkeys want to eat dinner. I go wash my hands to fix their food. I open the fridge and get....wait....the smell...it's STRONG, it's coming from me....my hands...from my hands. WTH? I look at the soap in the kitchen. It's from Bath and Body Works. The aromatherapy soap. Lavender Vanilla "sleep" hand soap. I smell it. I'll be damned. Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. There it is. I spent $6 on soap when I could have spend $3 on baby shampoo for the same result.
I called DH at work to let him know. He thinks I'm a lunatic.
He's probably right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment