Saturday, April 14, 2007

I think my laundry is having sex in my basement

and procreating. How else can one explain the mountains of laundry that I have every day even after I spend hours doing it? We seriously don't have that many clothes. I don't, Andy doesn't, Luke doesn't, Owen does but that's only because Luke had an OBSCENE amout of clothes when he was Owen's age. Thank God for hand-me-downs. I've initiated a abstenance policy down there and moved all the dirty clothes baskets faaaar away from each other. I'll keep ya posted if this helps any.

So riddle me this: I buy the lavender/vanilla Tide, use the lavender/vanilla Downey fabric softener and the lavendar/vanilla dryer sheets (are you seeing a trend here?) so why then do my towels still smell musty? It drives me INSANE. I get outta the shower all fresh and clean smelling from my latest Bath and Body Works obsession only to dry off with a musty smelling towel. It's not the basement because nothing else smells that way and all the clothes are down there. If you have any thoughts or suggestions feel free to comment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: