Sunday, June 3, 2007

Can someone explain this to me?

What is the purpose of Pampers Feel and Learn "diaper"? (they call them learning pants, but let's call a spade a spade, it's a diaper) Pampers says "Feel wet liner lets you feel wet immediately like real underwear!" Here's a news flash: IF YOU FEEL WET, IT'S TOO LATE TO GET TO THE POTTY. Seriously, if your "training" the kid to potty train, letting him/her feel wet, THEN getting to the potty is waaaaaay too late. Oh and one of the other diaper companies came out with a training pant *cough-diaper* that allows the kid to feel a "cool sensation" on their privates in order to get them to the potty. Niiice. My kid is already obsesses with his privates so I could see him dumping cups of water in his training pant in order to feel the cooling sensation.

Oh and here's a big STFU shout out to The One Uppers who want to tell you repeatedly how their kid was potty trained at birth or whatever the frick. I don't give a shit when your kid was p/t, I'm only concerned with the hell that I'm in now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

You know, Caleb was PT'd at 5 months

The Bad Witch said...

yes but does history repeat itself?