Thursday, June 21, 2007

No cheese, just whine

Waaaaaah: Got to Costco, loaded up the cart with things we needed for the camping trip only to realize I had no way to pay for it because if you read a couple of posts ago, I've forgotten my friggen PIN number for my debit card. Soooooooo....I'm now the proud holder of an American Express card that can be used, conveniently so, at Costco. Friggen bastards.

Waaaaaah: Leaving Costco and it's raining, no it's not raining, it's a friggen downpour and I HAVE to get home because DH is leaving for work in 15 min. So...I make a dash for it and slip because of my GD shoes. Of course I screamed a bad word all.the.way.down and of course there was an audience of about 20 people waiting in the covered area because they had the time to wait the extra 10min. til the rain stopped. Of course I twisted my ankle and of course I work the next two days. If that wasn't bad enough, when I limped out of my car to get gas at the Costco gas station, which also conveniently accepts American Express, I was approaching the pump and a HUGE drop, no bucket of water falls at the exact moment and hits me in the face. I again entertained about 4 people with my antics and some guy approached me about going on tour for the USO. Turns out he witnessed me falling at the entrance of Costco. Nice.

Waaaaah: My 3 year old has PMS. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is a tragedy. He goes from laughing to full blown tantrum in 30 seconds. There aren't enough naughty corners in this house to fix this Super Nanny so every time the spank fest starts, I'll think of JoJo's unapproving face!

No comments: