This is a Public Service Announcement regarding the new diet drug Alli. People will be running their fat asses off to CVS to get this stuff so I thought I'd share some info with you people before you go dropping $55.
If you don't eat a LOW FAT diet while on this drug, you WILL be pooping oil and oily poop laden substance will leak from your rectum.
Even with a low fat diet, chances are you WILL experience the leaky butt side effect. It's the truth. I did a research paper on Olestra, the oil they fry chips in to make them reallly low fat, and that crap does the same thing (whole other story). The Alli pill prevents your body from absorbing about 1/4 of the fat you'd typically intake at a meal and that unabsorbed fat has to go somewhere right? I does, right outta your intestines, colon and rectum. It's also a difficult substance to get outta the undies and if you go commando, well, Levi will find their sales increasing for jeans as well as Victoria Secret.
There you have it. You have been warned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was way more graphic than I needed to read, but LOL! Need to post it on the BB.
Yep, they even admit that in their commercials. I think I'll stick with WW, since I'm too young for Depends.
Ewwww! Oily discharge....
You need to visit here:
http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus5465&tid=89710
I am seriously LMAO!! Thanks for the warning!!!
Pansies! Can't take a little ass juice can ya? You all don't deserve to be Kate Moss then!
Post a Comment