Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's official

We have a trailer.

Went to the show last evening with the intention of buying a trailer that I found online. Turns out, we found like 4 that we liked which was surprising as we spent HOURS at a large dealer a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find one we liked. DH stumbled on this one just as we were going to talk to someone about another. What I LOVE is all the storage. Good God, the storage. I couldn't be happier. I could use more counter space but honestly, all the travel trailers we looked at have the same kitchen set up so I'm OK with sacrificing counter space for storage. There's room for my coffee maker so I'm all set. We are getting the plum color. The pictures I'm posting are not all plum, but you get a good idea of the layout. I also love the fact that you can access the bathroom from the outside. It gives the bathroom soooo much more room. The Flying Monkey's have a room that has a lot of room for all their crap and it came with a FREE 19in. flat screen TV for that room as well. The bottom couch/bed is nice because now the boys can watch some DVD's when the weather sucks during camping trips. Love it.

You can all thank me for doing something to stimulate the economy.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is too cool! I seriously need to invest in one of those for my family considering how much we enjoy traveling, but hate paying for airfare.

Have a blast!