Sunday, February 1, 2009

Holy shit!

So remember my post about the Abundance Checks? Well, I did it on January 26th. I wrote the check and put it in my wallet.

My ship came in today. Not only a ship, but a friggen CRUISE ship!

I was going to the grocery store and passed by some signs for a "buying gold" weekend at a local hotel. I thought "hmmmm". I've had my Mom's jewlery from her estate for the past 6 years that I've often thought of cashing in on. I also had some stuff from myself too. I had gotten it all together a while back because my Aunt was going to have a "gold party" but never did. Today I thought, "what the hell". So I went.

Guess how much I got?

Guess......

Keep guessing......

One more time.....

Ready for this?......










$2,400.00!!!!!


Holy Shit!!!!

Moral of this story? Write that abundance check. The next full moon is in Feb. I have the date listed on the original post linked above.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Dang Girl! That is sweeeet!

Maggie said...

damn!! That is awesome. I am so trying the abudance check out next time around.

Bitchilla The Hun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bitchilla The Hun said...

Damn!

(Sorry about that previous post. Blogger did something weird.)

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting on mine.

Wait...I did get a birthday check on the 28th for $25. I sure hope that's not the abundance.... ;)

My husband won $50 today in a scratch off lottery ticket.