Monday, February 2, 2009

What you don't know CAN hurt you part 1

Where I come from, 90% of Nurses DON'T wash their hands after being in a patients room/dealing with a patient/touching patients yucky-ness (this encompasses many things), 95% of the Nurse Assistants don't wash their hands after touching patients yucky-ness (yes, I mean what you think I do) AND 97.9% of Doctor's don't wash their hands period after seeing patients.

Absolutely disgusting. Yuck, yuck and yuck.

FTR, this hospital employee washes her hands like a Mo-Fo and I have the bloody, cracked hands to prove it.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

ewww, that made me gag a little.

webmom30 said...

I've actually requested nurses to wash their hands as they come into my room. They give me the stink eye, but I'm used to it.

The Bad Witch said...

Actually, you shouldn't have to worry about picking up too many bugs in the Mental Health Unit. :)

~B. said...

That is so wrong in every damn way. Thank you for washing your hands.