Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There isn't enough Lexapro to touch this

I'm pissed at my H. I'm sick of him not telling me shit unless I notice something or guess at something.

Back story:

His mom got pissed at us (read: me) in November and stopped talking to us for like 2 months and stopped watching the Flying Monkeys when I worked (for which we PAID her btw). She started talking to us (read: H) again when she needed shit (here's my shocked look) now everything he goes over there to do is a big god damn secret. I said my piece to him about the situation with her one day when I just couldn't hold it in anymore (read: kinda went off about her but this has been 12 years coming) so I suppose it should be no surprise that he isn't forthcoming about things that involve her.

Now his Hot Mess of a brother is back living with his mom and all of a sudden, she's calling multiple times a week to either bitch about the Hot Mess (who's like 47 years old and an alcoholic/drug addict who's stolen shit from her in the past and pawed it to get alcohol and crack) or ask my H for something. I HATE how she can treat my H like SHIT one second then has the audacity to call the next second and ask for something. Fuck, that pisses me off. I can't tell you how much. Now my H is going out there today after he picks up Part duex to take the Hot Mess to a city to pay some outstanding tickets the Hot Mess has out there which have resulted in warrants for his arrest. Now my kid is gonna be holed up in a house where there's more smoke than a forest fire, come home smelling like a fucking ashtray and probably have another 10 years shaved off his life for the 2nd hand carcinogens he'll be privy too and I'm supposed to be OK with this? H wasn't even gonna mention that he was going out there for this bullshit but I noticed that he was getting ready to go somewhere and asked him where he was going and he had no choice but to reluctantly tell me. He pulled the "you have to sleep so I didn't think to mention it to you" bullshit excuse (I work midnights tonight) that he likes to use so often.

I know it's because it involves his mom. I know it's probably my own fault because I went off about her that one night to him. It's still bullshit. It's not MY fault she's like she is. It's not MY fault I'm sick and tired of him being treated like a fucking door mat. It's not MY fault I'm just sick and damn tired of dealing with the drama.

It's shit like this that makes me cry that my Mom is gone. I miss her so much at times like these. I want to scream at my MIL to fucking APPRECIATE HER SON AND GRANDKIDS while she still can. I want to SCREAM at her to stop acting like the whole fucking world revolves around HER and her selfish issues. I'm sad for my H because he had such a fucked up childhood.

The funny thing is, my dad physically abused me and my brothers all our childhood and I actually think my H had it worse than I did.

Sad isn't it?

6 comments:

Bitchilla The Hun said...

Are you reading this, M's DH?

Luchy said...

Well, I think you should totally go off on your in-laws, and then tell "d"H that unless he wants to move back in with his mommy he better start being a HUSBAND and FATHER and ask his mommy for his balls back.

but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

Wash it down with a 40. Makes the pills stretch farther.

Jamie said...

M, I could have totally written this post on my blog. Seriously, the same shit happens her with J and MIL.

We need a night of margaritas, STAT!

rycarjam said...

sorry, that really sucks!

My MIL screwed up my dh too.

webmom30 said...

How sad is it that I can totally relate to everything you just posted?