Wednesday, January 7, 2009

O....M....G! OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'm ROTFLMFAO over this one. You MUST go to each of the links...You HAVE to experience the whole picture of hilarity with this Tool.

Start here
Go here
and here

Some of my favorite quotes:

"I love to lick the kitty, get yours licked today, sign up here"

"You must be clean. No offense meant to any of you, but you must be clean and not smell bad. I've never been with a dirty woman, but I have been around a few that I would not be able to help in this area. If I cannot breath, I cannot help you. Also, I will not go down on anyone who is on the rag unless we are dating. Sorry for the inconvenience." bwahahaha!

"Full Name: Leslie George Kistner III
What I go by: George, Vampire Lord, or God " bwahahahahahaha!
Age: 28
Hobbies: Weightlifting, Giving Massages, Giving Oral Sex to Attractive Females, Reading, Intelligence Puzzles, Nature, Vampires, the Gothic Scene, Video Games, and Religions that Employ the use of Magick

Collections: Transformers (the toys), Swords & Medieval weaponry (temporarily out of my possession)"

I needed this laugh, especially after DH's dumb ass move.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! That is the funniest thing ever. I guess the being attactive things doesn't go both ways huh cause he is fugly!

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether to laugh or rebate at this line:

Also, I will not go down on anyone who is on the rag unless we are dating.

So it's okay if he's dating them? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!